Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM Mini48 -SOLD

Dr.Dave

Up for sale

GK400RB Mk3 head.
My gigging amp until a few months ago when I bought a Mk4.
Has an occassional low volume crackle - probably a mucky pot - but works 100%. Some marks on the front but spent it's time rack mounted. I had it tested a couple of years ago and still have the cert.
£150 to you ,chief, because of the crackle.*******SOLD*********

Ashdown ABM mini 48 cab. No issues so £160.
Actually one of the plastic jack speaker inputs at the back is missing the plastic nut so £155.
But it has a nice Ashdown cover that's kept it in good nick so back up to £160!!!!***********SOLD***********

Basically the top half of my gigging rig til recently - and here it is. The rack,tuner and 15" cab are very much still part of my rig so just ignore them.

This kit has 'talent circuits' installed and does make you play better , as well as making you more attractive to the opposite sex - and that's true , that is. My mate knows a bloke that told him.

I also have a GK1001RB Mk3. Looks immaculate but doesn't work. Don't ask me it just packed in while I was setting up one night. I took it to the local shop and asked them to have it fixed , from what I can gather the guy they use couldn't be arsed to find whatever bits he needed and I've lost interest in trying to find someone local who can be arsed. In other words - I can't be arsed either.
So - spares or repair - £75*******SOLD****************

Trades....well... I want a smallish decent quality combo. Mainly for practise but for the odd lounge gig too. Maybe a Hartke A70/100 - a trace BLX130 or anything from the older series 6 range. Whatever - tell me what you've got.

Edited by Dr.Dave

It costs £13.50 return from Piccadilly (plus 20p if you're unfortunate enough to need the toilet there) to Wakefield kirkgate which is 2 mins walk from chez moi.
or
About 40 miles and bits over the M62 - depends then if you're in a Micra or a Jag

or 10.99 via senditnow dot com

or bugger all if you could pick it up from Man airport train station in a couple of weeks from Mrs Doc who'll be a bit grumpy about carrying it and has a plane to catch!

I bought it used maybe 2 years ago from a BWer but no idea of it's history before that. It is UK made.
In the pic there's it's serial number - maybe you could date it from that. Condition wise it's tip top - as I say prob because of the cover.