Why become a member? ×

Fender VG series...

OutToPlayJazz

Hey there, everyone!

For those of you who haven't seen or heard one, have a look on YouTube or the Fender website for the videos on the Fender VG series strat. It's a tone modeling guitar with an extra Roland digital pickup, capable of different sounds (guitar types), different tunings, etc. All looks pretty amazing...

SHALL WE PETITION FENDER TO MAKE US A BASS VERSION!? I for one would love one!

Well you know, there's always the Roland V-Bass system, which is quite like the VG system, only it is in a floor unit and with lots more options and possibilities. I use one. It is utterly fantastic. But it is true - one does not always need all that stuff. If you do need it though, IMO the V-Bass is the way to go. You can do pretty much anything, really: change bass, change tuning, change amp and effects all on the go, just by stepping on a pedal.

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='90087' date='Nov 18 2007, 12:24 AM']Hey there, everyone!

For those of you who haven't seen or heard one, have a look on YouTube or the Fender website for the videos on the Fender VG series strat. It's a tone modeling guitar with an extra Roland digital pickup, capable of different sounds (guitar types), different tunings, etc. All looks pretty amazing...

SHALL WE PETITION FENDER TO MAKE US A BASS VERSION!? I for one would love one![/quote]

MB1. :huh:
Not really interested.......if its only available to vegetarians! :)