Why become a member? ×

F/S Line 6 Toneport UX8.

Moving off to Germany in a while so im downsizing my recording setup at the moment and selling my Toneport. For those of you who dont know this is a great little recording interface with eight XLR inputs with, -20 dB pads and phantom power on each channel, eight 1/4-inch line-level inputs, eight 1/4-inch balanced line outputs, stereo RCA S/PDIF input and output, as well as two 1/4-inch instrument inputs on the front of the device.

The toneport also includes pod farm which is essentially a software version of the line 6 pod which is extremely handy in a recording situation. The UX8 comes boxed with the platinum edition of this program which includes all model packs(Metal shop, Fx junkie, Power Pack, Bass Expansion and Classics). To buy these separately for any other toneport would cost $300 alone!

Its in pristine condition and has been only used in a smoke free environment. Its also fully boxed with everything that came with it.

Also should mention, id be interested in a part exchange plus cash if anyone has a portable 1 or 2 input interface such as a toneport ux1 or M box or somthing like that. Although its gotta be bus powered and have phantom!

As this is going for €459 on thomann an €479 on musicstore I think that €350 is a good deal. Im currently living in Cork City, Ireland but il post anywhere at the buyers expense.

• 4 months later...