Why become a member? ×

Roland D-Bass 210 for sale - sold!

gazgoldstar

Aha! Here is my Roland up for sale. Eagle eyed bass chatters may notice that I am also selling my Trace Elliot V Type combo for £350 as well. The reason for all this salesmanship is down to getting the cash together to buy a TC rebelhead and speakers. It is interesting that both combos are great in their own way. The Trace has a great vintage quality whilst the Roland is a very modern lightweight combo pumping out 400 watts into its twin neodymium 10 inch speakers and tweeter.

I have used this Roland since new as my main session amp and have used it both live and in the studio. It is a terrific amp and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for a jack of all trades that is both loud and tonally versatile. The amp only weighs about 25 kg which is surprisingly light for such a loud and punchy amp.

The condition I would say is very good. The only issues are there is a bit of tolex rash on the back which can be seen in one of the photos. I have recently put brand new knobs on the front where before the silver panels on the knobs had come off. I have some spare new knobs too which I will include.

So I am looking for £350 for this amp. I would rather collection as I have had bad experiences with couriers lately. I am based in Bristol.

[url="http://www.bassplayer.com/article/roland-d-bass/jan-07/25360"]Good review[/url]

[attachment=48262:Roland_front.jpg]
[attachment=48263:Roland_c...ol_panel.jpg]
[attachment=48264:roland_rear.jpg]

Edited by gazgoldstar

As a reason for a gratuitous bump I would like to mention that these amps sell new for £849. As [url="http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/product/38372-roland-d-bass-210.html/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=base"] this[/url] link proves.

So for £350 you get a saving of £500! That has got to be a bargain surely?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

[quote name='gazgoldstar' post='818408' date='Apr 25 2010, 07:12 PM']I have recently put brand new knobs on the front where before the silver panels on the knobs had come off.[/quote]

I have a similar problem with one of the knobs on my DB-210 — can you tell me where you got the replacements from?

Edited by davepinnell