Why become a member? ×

Introducing myself

basswarrior66

Hi, i finally got some time to introduce myself on here.
I have been playing for around 6 years, unfortunatly i can not honestly remember why i chose bass, i wish i could say its becouse of hearing a certain bassline or something similar, but whatever it was that led me to play bass i have no regrets and have made friends with some great people in recent years.
My bass hero is Billy Sheehan, whose playing i first came across on Dave Lee Roths "Eat em and Smile" album. I have been privaliged to meet Billy several times over the last few years and must say he is a great ambasador for bass playing, always generous with his time and willing to answer any questions.
I play in a Bradford based Rock/Grunge/Indie covers band called "Rulers Of Tomorrow". We have played a few small gigs, including some support slots for the number 1 Thin Lizzy tribute band "Limehouse Lizzy".
We are now looking for more gigs as a support band (we only have about 50mins of material rehersed) so if anyone out there plays in a band and need a support act please get in touch.