Why become a member? ×

Feeler - T-Rex PSU and Tone Trunk 42 pedal board, barge concepts VB-jr

GazWills

ok, so just a feeler right now, but i'm potentially looking to get rid of a few bits and pieces as i'm downsizing my setup to a pedaltrain mini...

I have a T-Rex Tone Trunk 42 pedalboard with carry case. Less than 3 months old, never left the living room!

Also, a T-Rex Junior PSU. This is also perfect condition, never gigged. Comes with loads of leads, daisy chains, leads for 18v, etc. Pictures of both of these below...

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?s=&showtopic=289&view=findpost&p=766004"]Pictures...[/url]

I also have a barge concepts VB-jr i am not using, which i may be tempted to sell (need to raise some cash for that pedaltrain mini!!)

ideally, looking to sell the 2 T-Rex items together. Bought for £180, the cheapest i found them on the web for today was £89 and £80, so £169 together. They're as good as new, so looking for £120 ONO.

[quote name='cm261' post='812830' date='Apr 20 2010, 05:51 PM']Price on the barge concepts VB?[/quote]

if i decide to sell, i'll move it on for £60 + postage, what i paid for it v.recently... but still not sure i wanna let it go!