Why become a member? ×

PROGRESS lll 6 STRING DELUXE CUSTOM

welnek

[attachment=47807:Custom6burlpoplar.jpg][attachment=47808:PROGRESS_1A.jpg]For Sale My Overwater which was custom made for me. I took delivery in April last year, and it has the following Spec's

35" Scale with 20mm String Spacings
5 Piece Maple/Walnut neck through
Birdseye Maple Fingerboard
Central American Mahogany body
Fully Overlaid Italian Black Poplar Burltop
OW6 Matching Italian Black Poplar Burl pickup covers
OW BMT 3Band EQ wityh OW knobs
Matching Italian Black Poplar Burl Truss rod cover
Hipshop TM-Lock Individual bridge saddles in black
Gotoh style machine heads in black

I am finding it increasingly painfull to play as i have Dupuytren's Contracture in both my hands, hence the reason for sale.

It is as it came from the factory, in immaculate condition. I paid £2'600.00 for this, and am looking for £1599 ONO

The pictures are from the Overwater gallery on there Web Page.

Edited by welnek

[quote name='hubrad' post='812385' date='Apr 20 2010, 11:37 AM']I'm sure I won't be the only one to read this and go wobbly inside. Any chance of you coming out the other side playing?
Very best wishes both with the sale (this is a dream bass!!) and the hands![/quote]
Hi,

Thanks for the concern. Unfortunately, the NHS dont think that it becomes a problem until you have a claw, then they will operate by cutting the cords. I have seen pictures of the procedure after it has been done, and it is not a pretty site. The only upside is that i could be a decendent of Thor ha ha