Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT need some advice please on tones

grimbeaver

Hi,
I am considering changing to Ampeg SVT and 6 or 8x10 SVT cab. I currently run all eden gear and wonder if some kind fellow bass chatter would like to put the 2 rigs together so we can ab them to see whast sort of differences it can make.

I have a load of eden gear and a big room to try it all out in as I dont want to buy and then find out I have it all wrong (again)

The eden stuff is great dont get me wrong but its missing something for me personally a bit of nastiness?? or I would gladly stick some stuff in the car and travel.

I may be up for a swap as well

If
2x10xlt
2x10xst
4x10xlt
2x15xlt
2x10 metro
WT550

Rob

[quote name='grimbeaver' post='808505' date='Apr 16 2010, 03:28 PM']Hi,
I am considering changing to Ampeg SVT and 6 or 8x10 SVT cab. I currently run all eden gear and wonder if some kind fellow bass chatter would like to put the 2 rigs together so we can ab them to see whast sort of differences it can make.

I have a load of eden gear and a big room to try it all out in as I dont want to buy and then find out I have it all wrong (again)

The eden stuff is great dont get me wrong but its missing something for me personally a bit of nastiness?? or I would gladly stick some stuff in the car and travel.

I may be up for a swap as well

If
2x10xlt
2x10xst
4x10xlt
2x15xlt
2x10 metro
WT550

Rob[/quote]

I spotted a 6x10 on ebay the other day - but as I wasn't looking for one - I can't remember where it is located.