Why become a member? ×

Peavey TNT160 Combo

Alien

Owing to a spot of skintness, and a lack of space, I'm having to get rid of this beastie.

What can I tell you? It's a USA made amp, with bright and punch boost switches, 9-band graphic plus high and low shelving controls. There's a variable crossover, which also affects the on-board chorus effect (works really well actually, loads of swirly chorus sounds but maintaining the clean low end). The chorus is footswitchable with a standard T/S jack.

160 Watts into 4 Ohms, which happily is the impedance of the internal Scorpion speaker, this goes PLENTY loud enough to cut it at a gig.

Dimensions are 650 wide x 670 high x 330 deep, weight is 36 kg. It's been fitted with a pair of folding side handles, as well as the original top strap handle, so it's not too bad to move.

Cosmetically it's not too bad, there's a few scuffs and scrapes to the tolex and the corners have some damage, but there's nothing you wouldn't expect on an amp of this age.

Anyway, here's a couple of photos:

[attachment=47302:PICT0983.JPG] [attachment=47303:PICT0984.JPG] [attachment=47304:PICT0985.JPG] [attachment=47305:PICT0986.JPG]

I'd like to get £100 for this, or something very close to it. Not really interested in trades, but I'm open to persuasion. Collection is probably the way to go, due to size and weight, but I could deliver within about 30 miles of MK for a few quid.

Thanks for looking

Andy