Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 300 Head

D-L-B

As the title says really. pictures unavailable until the weekend but I'm sure we all know what these things look like. Think it's the slightly older 'made in England' one. In perfect working order in carpet like surround/case thing with handle.
Looking for [b]£100[/b].
Can be collected in Liverpool or East London area, may ship at buyers expense.

Edited by D-L-B

Thats a pic of the MAG600 dude. Which one are you selling?

[quote name='D-L-B' post='804098' date='Apr 12 2010, 08:28 PM']As the title says really. pictures unavailable until the weekend but I'm sure we all know what these things look like. Think it's the slightly older 'made in England' one. In perfect working order in carpet like surround/case thing with handle.
This is the one [url="http://www.beringmusic.com/store/images/Ash%20Mag%20600H.jpg"][i]Ashdown MAG 300[/i][/url]
Looking for [b]£120[/b].[/quote]

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='804188' date='Apr 12 2010, 09:21 PM']Thats a pic of the MAG600 dude. Which one are you selling?[/quote]
So it is, that's google image search for ya. Just to clarify, it's the 300.

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='804252' date='Apr 12 2010, 10:00 PM']Would you ship this?[/quote]
Could do. Haven't got a clue what it'd cost though. If you're interested just let me know the preferred method you'd like it sent by. Or you could find a quote yourself, PM'd with post code for this.