Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Ah300 GP6 Amp head + 2x15" cab on castors

bennifer

Selling my much loved Trace Elliot stack. Its the Ah300 GP6 head. Nice and loud, everything works fine, only notably missing 2 caps on the EQ sliders and 1 top of the gain dial. In addition, comes with a 2x15" cab. This was sold to me as an early Trace proto cab, I must admit it doesn't appear to be so much their style... weave rather than metal mesh covering. Has recently had new drivers put in, since the band who borrowed it dropped it forwards out of the taxi and ruined the drivers. The cab itself is a bit battered looking but structurally sound. I put castors on the bottom to make it easier to move... it weighs a ton to lift! Amazing deep, subby tone, and super loud using the Trace head.

£250 for the amp, cab and a lead to connect them up.

Its all based in Camberley, Surrey. Feel free to drop in and try it all out. PM me here or email [email protected]

Edited by bennifer

Are you sure this is an AH300 Series 6? The 300W version was a 3U size with a UV light, and a 12-band EQ. The AH 200 was mostly supplied with a 12-band EQ as well, although I did own one with a 7-band front end. It's much more likely that this is either the AH100 or AH130. Any chance of a photo of the back with the serial number etc?