Why become a member? ×

ALL SOLD

theosd

[b]EHX Bass Micro Synthesiser[/b] [i]PRICE DROP[/i] - I have the box and instructions floating around somewhere. This comes with its own 12v power supply. In pretty good nick with a few scratches. It also has two strips of velcro underneath. I'll take photos if anyone wants some. I was always gonna do [url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315187"]this[/url] to it but can't envisage myself needing to use it in the near future and I'm heading down a simpler more vintage sounding route. [b]SOLD PENDING[/b] with the box + instructions. These are excellently fun little boxes that give good low end response and oodles of tonal awesomeness for such a modestly priced synth. Akai eat your heart out!

One of these:

[b]Sansamp Tech 21 CompTORTION [/b] [i]PRICE DROP[/i] - Also in good nick, few scuffs and scrapes here n' there, only thing is that there's no original packaging and it's missing its battery case (nothin a bit o' gaffa won't sort), therefore will sell this £80 value pedal for [b]£50[/b] delivered. This is a very sensitive and tweakable unit (thanks to the built in compressor) that gives a wide variety of driven or distorted sounds. Can also be tamed for warm crunchy fuzz. This is one for the tweaker in you. I love this company's work so much so that I would not hesitate to buy another sansamp pedal once I've satisfied my vintage urges.

Like this minus battery case/minimal paint:

[b]EDIT 2:[/b] Will happily send EHX + Tech 21 together for a bargain [b]£150 posted[/b].

Edited by theosd

Someone buy this sh*t... You know you want it.

You can hear me using the SansAmp on a track (shifty home recording - turn it up) on my old band's [url="http://www.myspace.com/aliquotflow"]myspace[/url] titled "Leading the Followers".

[quote name='Bassnut62' post='801479' date='Apr 10 2010, 06:22 AM']if you end up not selling the Russian Balls for some reason, please let me know.
Either way can you tell me what is different about the Russion version compared to the US one?
Ta[/quote]

Sorry everything's gone! To answer your question though it is believed that the russian version is harsher (gainier?) sounding. It's also quite huge.