Why become a member? ×

Seymour Duncan 2 Band Pre amp

Seymour Duncan active 2 band preamp with one volume pot with push pull slap switch, and one stacked bass and treble pot, I believe its an STC-2a, its all wired up with the input jack still attatched, I'd like 40 quid

Edited by kevbass

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='789984' date='Mar 29 2010, 09:34 PM']any pictures of this mate? Also is it for active or passive pickups?[/quote]

I'll get some pics up shortly, having said that it could be a STC-2p, so Im not entirely sure if it runs on active or passive pups, It came out of a warwick streamer standard wired up to a single MEC soapbar pickup, pics to follow

[quote name='Randy_Marsh' post='791296' date='Mar 30 2010, 10:57 PM']awesome, i was thinking of putting it into my corvette. So sounds good[/quote]

Alright mate well if you want it drop me a pm and we can sort out all the details in there, cheers

[quote name='BassBunny' post='791392' date='Mar 31 2010, 12:29 AM']If the Blend Control is 100K it's Active. if it's 250K it's Passive.[/quote]

Hi, thanks for the info, on the volume control, it reads"15A10K" and on the stacked bass and treble pot it reads "4B100KX2" but it was powering a passive soapbar MEC silver series pup, any thoughts?

[quote name='kevbass' post='791487' date='Mar 31 2010, 06:49 AM']Hi, thanks for the info, on the volume control, it reads"15A10K" and on the stacked bass and treble pot it reads "4B100KX2" but it was powering a passive soapbar MEC silver series pup, any thoughts?[/quote]

The Volume Control is the Same for the STC2a and STC2p. The difference is the value of the "Blend" Control, (which your's doesn't have). Looks like it is OK with a passive PU.
Are you sure it's an STC2? I have just sold one and it had a blend.