Why become a member? ×

GK Gallien-Krueger 300w BASS AMP HEAD! - TRADE PENDING

Moos3h

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='790086' date='Mar 29 2010, 10:47 PM']Its always hard to avoid making a "head" related gag in these threads! I saw you post on another thread about looking for a new amp. I'd say you could do a LOT worse than going for this head and pairing it up with a cab such as a decent 2x12. I say 2x12 as I personally think 12's are the way to go for a trade off between bottom end from 15's and definition from 10's -[b] and with a band like Oni I guess you'll be wanting some biiiiig bass.[/b][/quote]
aaah you know me so well :)

Morning ladies and gents.

If it's not too much trouble, i'll let you know this evening then? The lack of case does put me off a bit, especially as I can't really afford to add anything to buy one but let me ponder and i'll get back to you either way tonight if that's cool?

Cheers,
James

Sarah - before you commit to my deal, check out Bass Merchants post, he has an Ashdown MAG 300 and 4x10 for £150 each.

Not trying to put you off my amp, just giving you a heads up as I know you like your Ashdown stuff.

Cheers,
James

Thanks for letting me know but sadly its rack mounted so wouldn't be interested. Cab looks good though. Still up for the deal though. Don't mind putting in a bit of cash on top towards a case for you though. Not sure if Karl would go halves on a case with me or something?