Why become a member? ×

SOLD Hartke Hydrive 115 Neo Cab - £180 SOLD

Sparky Mark

• 6 months later...

[quote name='Sparky Mark' post='787538' date='Mar 27 2010, 12:26 AM']I need the space back, so this must go...now £180!

As new 1 x 15" Hartke Hydrive cabinet for sale. This is Hartke's top of range speaker series, with 500w power handling, removable castors (very handy), two speakon and two qtr inch inputs, and the Hydrive ( aluminium and paper combined) 8 ohm 15" speaker for a superb tight low bass and a 1-inch titanium compression high frequency driver. Cash on collection please. Feel free to try without obligation. Cheers, Mark, Harlow, Essex.[/quote]
Hi mate, very interested in the cab, but I live in Manchester, and it would be a couple of weeks before I could get down to you. Is there anyway I could leave a deposit with you until I can pick it up? Can you leave a contact no? I would give you my mobile no. but they are not allowed to be used at my works site. (fire regs) and I am working mad hours at the moment.
Cheers.

Edited by fostini

[quote name='fostini' post='984326' date='Oct 11 2010, 12:34 PM']Hi mate, very interested in the cab, but I live in Manchester, and it would be a couple of weeks before I could get down to you. Is there anyway I could leave a deposit with you until I can pick it up? Can you leave a contact no? I would give you my mobile no. but they are not allowed to be used at my works site. (fire regs) and I am working mad hours at the moment.
Cheers.[/quote]
Hi Fostini,
PM sent.
Cheers,
Mark

• 3 weeks later...