Why become a member? ×

3TS/maple Fender USA Strat (with case) and beginner LP Kit

Sad to be doing this (again) but that's life. Next to go is my 98 3TS and maple USA Strat. Great condition, bit of fingerboard wear, but not a big issue for me. Very well set up with the trem locked down (I am not a big trem fan), original moulded case - excellent condition. Looking for £550, sorry no trades.

Edited by john_the_bass

Strat still available, needs a new home.

Also have a beginner's set up comprising a Conrad Les Paul copy and a Peavey Rage practice amo thing that belongs to the brother-in-law. He no longer wants it and has asked me to sell. It's in EXCELLENT condition as he's barely taken it out of the gig bag and has no fret wear, some light pick scratches on the pick guard and that's about it. It's got a sort of dark burst top with a lot of flame in it - I guess this is a veneer rather than a cap like a proper Les Paul, but it looks nice. No idea where it's made as it doesn't have a country of origin or a serial number. I believe it came from Duck, Son and Pinker in Bath and is probably Korean or Chinese. The little Peavey is also in the original cardboard box (one for the collectors!! :)) and would make a good starter kit or maybe even a backup guitar - who knows. I'll take some pics when I get home. price - £200? I think the guitar was £250 new and the amp about £75