Why become a member? ×

Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat + Vox VT30 Combo

Hi There,

I have for sale an as new condition Squier Classic Vibe 50's Strat. I have had it since xmas, but have played it around 6-8 times only. (Prefer my basses).

[url="http://www.squierguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=0303000503"]Specs etc[/url].

It's the same as in the above link, sunburst finish etc. and will also include a ritter gigbag to offer a little bit of protection. I do however have the original box that it was shipped in which is in perfect condition.

I would prefer a pickup or local delivery (done by myself), Im based near bournemouth on the southcoast and willing to deliver out to a 35mile radius of here for 10 quid on top of the guitar cost. I dont really like couriers but if you do wish to arrange one the item will be packed to a high standard.

I am looking for £160 for this little beauty, the quality really is top notch for a squier as is to be expected from the classic vibe series.

I am also looking to sell a Vox VT30 Combo, It has a single valve in the pre-amp and a whole host of built in modelling and effects. It was purchased the same time as the Strat and as such is in excellent as new condition including all original packaging, Manual and Kettle lead.

It is a great little amp which features a built in attentuator so you can drive the pre-amp without annoying the neighbours and has a whole bunch of "famous" pre-sets that are pre-programmed in. Same rules apply for delivery or collection, although it is worth noting that the shop box is quite thin and not really suitable for shipping purposes.

These retail at £150 everywhere, as such I am looking for £75 for mine.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by JackieMoon

[quote name='JackieMoon' post='796114' date='Apr 4 2010, 11:21 PM']Amp is considered sold :) Strat still up for grabs.[/quote]

If you can post the guitar to the UK I'll take it for £125 plus the postage.

Let me know yay or nay.

Ta!

Stephen