Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1

phatkat

[quote name='BassKS' post='786785' date='Mar 26 2010, 11:42 AM']Its not about the right price, its about the mark-up. The man can ask the full RRP on an SS1 and no one would give a flying monkey. I'm on about not reciprocating the good deal that they enjoyed when they purchased the bass here on BC.[/quote]

Well I didnt buy it on here... argument over...!

Guest BassKS

[quote name='Wil' post='786809' date='Mar 26 2010, 12:01 PM']There you are. For what it's worth, I think £650 for a good streamer is a good price whichever way you slice it.

Good luck with the sale :)[/quote]

Ditto, good luck, just wanted to shed more light on the bass. My tupence worth, everyone does that here. It's the norm.

Edited by BassKS

[quote name='CS2' post='786694' date='Mar 26 2010, 10:20 AM']How is this not an auction?[/quote]

It has become an auction and it's because of that, that it now is against the spirit and, I think, the rules of Basschat.

Has anyone asked a moderator to have a look and, if necessary, delete the thread?

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='788583' date='Mar 28 2010, 02:49 PM']It has become an auction and it's because of that, that it now is against the spirit and, I think, the rules of Basschat.

Has anyone asked a moderator to have a look and, if necessary, delete the thread?[/quote]

I always assumed that an auction was when goods were offered at zero$ and people would then bit up to what they thought it was worth...

In this case I have said what I want for it and no one is prepared to pay me that... so where do I go from there? and why are you bothered about it?

Peace...