Why become a member? ×

SOLD

ukbassboy

In my on going efforts to drastically reduce the weight of my rig (which used to clock in at over 70kg!) I have just received a bareFaced compact. To make room I'm selling this 250w 8 Ohm 15" cab. The original owner had only had this 3 months when I bought it around 4 years ago to go under my ABM410 to beef up my sound and give me the full 575w out of my Mag600R (also for sale on here). It has a great warm sound and seems to handle the B string on my Yammy pretty well. I hated the silver/grey colour of the metal grill so took it off and painted it matt black to match the ABM410. The Ashdown badge is currently removed as I have lost my rivet gun but will be included.
Given its altered condtion I'm asking for [b]£60[/b] delivered in the Henley, Oxford, Reading Triangle or [b]£50[/b] collected from my door - thats less than half the price of a new one.
Here is a quick photo but I will try get it out and post some better ones over the weekend.
Thanks.

Edited by ukbassboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there
Sorry to be a pain, is the cab you've got still available, (the 1 x 15) a felt or vinyl covered one, and what are the dimensions. I'm down in nuneaton this weekend, so not too far to come and pick it up if the dimensions match the cab I want to sit on top of it!!!
Rich

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bassman Rich' post='834437' date='May 11 2010, 05:27 PM']Hi there
Sorry to be a pain, is the cab you've got still available, (the 1 x 15) a felt or vinyl covered one, and what are the dimensions. I'm down in nuneaton this weekend, so not too far to come and pick it up if the dimensions match the cab I want to sit on top of it!!!
Rich[/quote]

Sorry Bassman but I am currently stuck in one of the worlds shittier deserts until the bank holiday weekend and my internet access is very limited. This is covered in Tolex carpet and is the standard Ashdown Mag 115 dimensions.

• 2 weeks later...