Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Tone Port UX1 ...SOLD!...

Hello,

I have a Line 6 Toneport UX1 USB interface for sale. Its about 2 years old but hardly used and in great condition. I will pop some pictures up when I get home tonight but no marks, and comes with all the cables and disks. I dont think I have the box anymore but it will be very well packed. Brilliant simple interface with XLR and Instrument in and works well with Vista and OSX. I have been running it into Logic and Garage band (when I have had the time) and it is very quiet and gives a good signal

I inteneded to do loads of recording when I bought my Mac but I just havent done much and decided recording isnt really my thing. I figured I may as well use any funds for other things. One of these sold recently for £45 so I think that is a fair price (now £40) as the new ones are about £99 online.

Make me an offer if you are not happy with the price, and happy to take paypal. I also have some feedback somewhere on here, so buy with confidence.

All the best,

Nathan

[i]Edit:

As promised below are the pictures. I also forgot to mention that this also comes with Line 6 Gear Box which does all the amp and bass amp simulation like other Line 6 gear and Ableton Live Lite recording software (Mac and Windows compatible) so you could get started recording straight away with just this bundle.[/i]

[attachment=44986:Line_6.jpg]
[attachment=44987:line_6_2.jpg]

Edited by NJE