Why become a member? ×

FS AGAIN - 2006 Musicman Stingray w/ OHSC

Higgie

This 2006 Stingray is in MINT condition, there is not a ding on her anywhere. It's in Translucent Orange (with Matching Headstock) and has an Abalone Pickguard. It has a Nordstrand MM 4.2 pickup installed, unfortunately I sold the original pickup as I needed some cash at the time, but I gladly did it as it was never going to go back in this bass! The Nordie sounds SWEET! Maple neck and fingerboard. It also has a Hipshot De-Tuner fitted, original tuning key will be included in the sale. The tone of this bass is just beautiful, it's just I'm a Jazz guy at heart and I've been bitten by the GAS Bug, I desperately want a 5 String! It comes with it's original Hardshell case which is also in mint condition as it's hardly been used. It's been babied since I bought it off here a couple of years ago! It's currently strung up with Elixir Nanowebs. The coating has started to flake a little bit but they still sound great. I can include some light guage strings that came off my Shuker Jazz and had only been on a couple of days (so still sound and play as new) free of charge if you'd like.

Rich (OutToPlayJazz) has played this bass and can attest to it's sound and quality overall - It's a fantastic example of what a Musicman Stingray should be. When I last got it set up my Tech said it's the most well made Bass Guitar he's ever had the pleasure of working on!

Looking for £800 + delivery, or £800 collected from Chingford, East London. Could also travel into Central London.

I'm not looking for any trades on this as I need to free up some cash!

Sorry about the blurriness of the above pic. I can take more pics if anyone is genuinely interested.

Cheers

James

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='774984' date='Mar 15 2010, 10:12 AM']I remember when this was up for sale when you got it, really wanted it![/quote]

yeah it's a fantastic bass without a doubt. Just a shame to have it sitting doing nothing.

Bump.

This bass is only up for sale for as long as the one I want to buy is. If the bass I want sells before I sell this I'll be withdrawing it, so if you want it, speak up now! Then we can all get the basses we want :)

Edited by Higgie

Cheers Manos.

This bass really does have the lowest action I've ever had on a bass! With the smooth finish on the necks it makes it one of the fastest basses I've ever played. Free to come and try before buying!

Mint condition Stingray in a fairly rare colour with matching headstock, upgraded pickup, Hipshot De-Tuner with original tuner included, and it's mint condition original hardcase with the truss rod key and all bits and pieces for £800?

Come on you know it's a steal!

Sorry Robbie only just saw your reply. A PM would've been better!

The bass I wanted to buy is no longer available so I'm withdrawing this from sale. Thanks very much for all the offers and interest shown, but this baby is staying with me a little while longer!

• 3 weeks later...