Why become a member? ×

Feeler- Hartke VX3500 combo swap for head+cabs

cameltoe

I'm getting fed up with never using my Hartke amp, because most of the gigs we play can be coped with by my smaller combo, an AC Euro 200w 1x15 combo, which is suprisingly loud. Therefore I'd like seperates, so I can use the same amp head for any gig, and hopefully then I'll stop fiddling with my EQ for ages at every gig.

Ideally, I'd love a Hartke HA3500 head, as I know how to get the sound I like from them (have only been playing 2 years hence these are the only amps I've used) with maybe a 2x10 cab and a 1x15 cab or similar. I'd definitely need the trade to be for gear of a similar quality.

Hopefully I can then have the same set up for every gig, just bringing another cab for the bigger gigs.

I can get pics if people are interested. The Hartke has only been gigged 4-5 times, (bought in '08) and used for a handful of rehearsals. Very good condition. Works perfectly.

I'd love a straight swap- Combo for Amp and cabs. Can't really offer any money as part of a 'Trade Up' cash-your-way type thing, but I will no longer have any use for the smaller combo, so that can be thrown in as part of the deal if what you're offering is worth more.

The AC Euro combo has been used more frequently, but is still in good condition. Works perfectly.

Let me know. I'm in Cornwall though, which I can see being a problem. Am coming to London in May though.