Why become a member? ×

Laney R4h Head - SOLD

bigevilman

Hey guys

Just got me a Eden WT800 so gonna try passing my Laney head on. I've had it a couple of years now, where its gone back and forth between a mate of mine. I'm been using it as my main head for this past year with a 4 ohm 810, and it performed brilliantly. It's not in immaculate condition, I'll be totally honest. But its fully functional, and has never let me down.

I then sold my Ampeg, and got a pair of lightweight Nemesis cabs. Unfortunately, I was in a rush to buy them, and forgot to realise that my head can only handle 1 cab at 4ohm....guess how many ohms my new cabs were!

Back to the matter....Its a 300 watt head at 4ohm, its got a 7 band Equaliser, as well as a onboard compressor. Its jack outputs on the rear (no speakon I'm afraid). The only negative about this is that one of the equaliser sliders has kinda snapped. When I mean kinda, you can control it no problem, its just a little shorter than the others.

I'll have some better pictures posted tomorrow, but heres just a picture when i first got my ampeg cab.

[attachment=44593:IMG_0232.JPG]

I'm looking for [b][s]£120[/s] SOLD[/b] + courier cost. I'm not really after trades, but you may be able to tempt me with recording gear :)

Edited by bigevilman