Why become a member? ×

Feeler, Fender Aerodyne Precision

chrisd24

For sale/trade my cij aerodyne precision bass.

I have owned this bass for just under a year and it is pretty much mint barring a small knock the the very top of the headstock which can be seen in the pictures.

Ideally i would like to trade for an early 80s precision special or similar plus some cash from my end, but might be tempted by something else.....so let me know what you have.

from a sale point of view considering i paid £500 for this and the case cost me £60 i was looking for about the £470 mark + post (but if your nearish to Northants i will deliver for fuel) if this price seems excessive please let me know, as these things are pretty rare its tricky to know what they go for, although a red one went on ebay the other day for about 420 but had 120euro postage on it!

this is a really nice bass and plays great but for me the neck is to close to a jazz (inch and a half at the nut) and i get on better with a p neck hence my reason for a sale.

Edited by chrisd24

That is stunning.
Any interest in a Rockinbetter? It's currently residing in this thread, on page 2. 4001/4003 copy with actual Rick pups/wiring/bridge/tailpiece.
If not, no sweat and good luck with that glorius looking bass.
Cheers,
Karl.

[quote name='karlfer' post='766027' date='Mar 6 2010, 01:41 PM']That is stunning.
Any interest in a Rockinbetter? It's currently residing in this thread, on page 2. 4001/4003 copy with actual Rick pups/wiring/bridge/tailpiece.
If not, no sweat and good luck with that glorius looking bass.
Cheers,
Karl.[/quote]

Thanks Karl

i played one of those a little while ago in a music shop near me, but unfortunately didn't do it for me im afraid.