Why become a member? ×

SOLD PREASE REMOVE MR MOD.

Guest BassKS

Guest BassKS

Hey there guys,

I must admit, its a bit crazy as I bought it as a means of quiet practising and portability having moved up to Sheffield and all my gigging gear being down in London. Im just too used to causing a racket with all my pedals through an amp and playing about with sounds with a proper bass response from the amp.
I've also got a Sansamp BDDI Deluxe, A tonehammer to do all the good amp sounds. Coupled with that I have a good fuzz, octaver, filter, wah and some modulation pedals which do pretty much what this bass XT does.

So, Im looking for a cash sale, a Microkorg (still after one of those) with cash from me, a real sucker for old style EHX stuff, a practise amp, VT Bass + cash, a nice spanish/classical guitar. Try me for any good pedals or any warmoth P bodies.

Based in SHeffield, travel to London regularly in the weekends.

Its not got a box but has a brand new PX2 psu and its in good condition.

SOLD in London straight after the gig set.

Edited by BassKS

[quote name='BassKS' post='761757' date='Mar 2 2010, 01:17 PM']Hey there guys,

I must admit, its a bit crazy as I bought it as a means of quiet practising and portability having moved up to Sheffield and all my gigging gear being down in London. Im just too used to causing a racket with all my pedals through an amp and playing about with sounds with a proper bass response from the amp.
I've also got a Sansamp BDDI Deluxe, A tonehammer to do all the good amp sounds. Coupled with that I have a good fuzz, octaver, filter, wah and some modulation pedals which do pretty much what this bass XT does.

So, Im looking for a cash sale, a Microkorg (still after one of those) with cash from me, a real sucker for old style EHX stuff, a practise amp, VT Bass + cash, a nice spanish/classical guitar. Try me for any good pedals or any warmoth P bodies.

Based in SHeffield, travel to London regularly in the weekends.

Its not got a box but has a brand new PX2 psu and its in good condition.[/quote]

pm'd.

Guest BassKS

[quote name='tischbein' post='762508' date='Mar 3 2010, 06:08 AM']geantwortet..jeez.. :)[/quote]

es tut mir so leit, aber ich kann nicht sprache ihre langen so gut. Or words to that effect :rolleyes:

Guest BassKS

both of you lads, Thanks for the offers, I do have a Qtron, A Bassballs and a Morley Dual Bass Wah to sort me filterwise. I dont need a compressor. CHorus..... I have a flanger, a tremolo (which blended gives the chorus).

Thanks for the offers though lads.

Danke schoen fuer ihre angebote, herr tischbein. Aber hast du anderen effekte? :).

Guest BassKS

PS. If anyone has any weird and wonderful things that might get my attention., please let me know. e.g. Pigtronix EP-1 (I cry in bed sometimes because I sold it)

Guest BassKS

Back from a long DIY weekend in Hampshire....

ANyone want to give me cash? Or a brandoni precision bass? Or a cab?