Why become a member? ×

Ashdown dual band bass compressor SOLD PENDING

Excellent condition, with box and manual. Velcro attached to bottom.

I have completed the resistor mods detailed [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/tech/pedals.asp"]here[/url] on Ashdown's website. This raises the headroom so it's actually a lot more usable with higher output basses, otherwise there's a lot of clipping.
[attachment=43843:IMG_0185.jpg]

Edited by guybrush threepwood

[quote name='throwoff' post='761377' date='Mar 1 2010, 11:55 PM']I just sold one of these for the exact same price!
Kind of regret it
but keeping it would of required a bigger pedal board[/quote]
Yeah, it is quite big, it sounds nice though. :) When I opened it up to mod it, I expected a tiny circuit board in the huge, decadant enclosure. I was surprised to find out that there is actually a good reason for the size of the thing!

[quote name='guybrush threepwood' post='761454' date='Mar 2 2010, 08:03 AM']Yeah, it is quite big, it sounds nice though. :) When I opened it up to mod it, I expected a tiny circuit board in the huge, decadant enclosure. I was surprised to find out that there is actually a good reason for the size of the thing![/quote]

Yeh I took mine apart just before selling it to make sure all was 100% inside and its a well packed thing!

also bumping on guybrushes behalf! someone must buy it this is silly money