Why become a member? ×

BBE 482 Rack Unit (SOLD) and Zoom 1201 Studio FX Rack (SOLD)

chriswilliams666

I have these two units in good working order. Shipping would be £7.50 (Courier) I have attached two stock images as i am at work, posting this. I can post actual pics if required. Both come with power supplies.

[b]BBE 482[/b] - [i]"The BBE process restores the time alignment of the frequency spectrum, compensating primarily for delayed high frequencies. Our ears give special treatment to those sounds that arrive first. Delaying high frequencies makes for an indistinct sound. BBE gets the high- and upper-mid frequencies out front, restoring the openness and clarity of the audio in the process. The BBE process also offers some time-corrected low-frequency EQ.

The no-frills 482 offers the basic BBE control set, which consists of low contour and process knobs. Low contour boosts the level of the time-corrected low frequencies, while the process knob does the same for high frequencies" [/i]

[b]Zoom 1201 [/b]- [i]"Affordable Digital reverb and multi-effect rackmount effects processor.
Exciting new effects like "Low-Fi", "Karaoke" and "Auto-Filter".
A total of 363 preset patterns (11 effects x 3 banks x 11 variations).
World Class reverb with a wide, natural sound stage.
Fully professional specifications such as 44.1 kHz Sampling and 18 bit A/D and D/A converters.
Full stereo implementation ensures professional performance with any type of source material.
Full complement of front panel rotary controls for easy operation and programming." [/i]

I would only really be interested in a sale, or trade both these units for a Gallien Krueger Diesel Dawg or MXR M-80 Bass Di.

Edited by chriswilliams666

BUMP! Have the Zoom on Hold but the BBE is still available.
[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='760851' date='Mar 1 2010, 03:59 PM']I have these two units in good working order. Shipping would be £7.50 (Courier) I have attached two stock images as i am at work, posting this. I can post actual pics if required. Both come with power supplies.

[b]BBE 482[/b] - [i]"The BBE process restores the time alignment of the frequency spectrum, compensating primarily for delayed high frequencies. Our ears give special treatment to those sounds that arrive first. Delaying high frequencies makes for an indistinct sound. BBE gets the high- and upper-mid frequencies out front, restoring the openness and clarity of the audio in the process. The BBE process also offers some time-corrected low-frequency EQ.

The no-frills 482 offers the basic BBE control set, which consists of low contour and process knobs. Low contour boosts the level of the time-corrected low frequencies, while the process knob does the same for high frequencies" [/i]

[b]Zoom 1201 [/b]- [i]"Affordable Digital reverb and multi-effect rackmount effects processor.
Exciting new effects like "Low-Fi", "Karaoke" and "Auto-Filter".
A total of 363 preset patterns (11 effects x 3 banks x 11 variations).
World Class reverb with a wide, natural sound stage.
Fully professional specifications such as 44.1 kHz Sampling and 18 bit A/D and D/A converters.
Full stereo implementation ensures professional performance with any type of source material.
Full complement of front panel rotary controls for easy operation and programming." [/i]

I would only really be interested in a sale, or trade both these units for a Gallien Krueger Diesel Dawg or MXR M-80 Bass Di.

[/quote]