Why become a member? ×

Blur tabs?

Veils

I dunno if anyone is good at tabbing or knows of an accurate one - but I am looking for a tab for "Trouble in the Message Centre" by Blur. If anyone can be bothered to tab out the opening bass hook that would be cool, I just cant seem to pick bits of it out.

I am aware there are bass tabs up, but they dont seem very accurate to me.

Also, if I am not sposed to post this in here - apologies!

[quote name='presoulnation' post='2045' date='May 19 2007, 09:50 AM']Awesome! Thanks dude!

If needs be I can always send youthe song, pm me if you want to send your email addy.[/quote]
Ive got nearly all the intro but have to go to work so won't finish it yet. One thing I need to know which you might be able to help with is a link to somewhere to create TAB online - I handwrite it all at the mo and that's so stoneaged. if I could tap it onto a template it'd be easy to e-mail you.
This will only be my best guess mind! But I will get it close.

Yeah I have got bits of it, I just cat seem to make out for certain what is being played on other parts. You could always try tabbing it on power tab or guitar pro which is a lil brain numbing if you are doing an entire song.....but f course you are onlydoing a small it.

I'll leave it with you :)

[quote name='presoulnation' post='2085' date='May 19 2007, 10:32 AM']Yeah I have got bits of it, I just cat seem to make out for certain what is being played on other parts. You could always try tabbing it on power tab or guitar pro which is a lil brain numbing if you are doing an entire song.....but f course you are onlydoing a small it.

I'll leave it with you :)[/quote]
I have a sneaky download of guitar pro at work so i'll play with that. It's bloody low in the mix that bass line though isn't it?
Right - really gotta go, see you later.