Why become a member? ×

A few pedals - Catalinbread, Malekko, etc

absolutpepper

- Update -

Over the weekend my M9 failed on me so i've had to start using my old pedals again while I chase Line 6. From what I've heard this wont be so easy so sadly i'm having to keep the delay, trem and tuner for the time being.

Sorry

Chris

--------

Since i'll assume most people will know what these pedals do I wont bore you all. Here's what I have -

Malekko Heavy Industry Echo 600 Bright (analog delay) - £130

Korg Pitchblack Pedal Tuner - £40

Catalinbread Valcoder (Analog Tremolo) - £100

Dunlop Rotovibe - £55

Some great pedals! Price subject to postage (or alternatively you can collect in Glasgow!)

Cheers

Chris

Edited by absolutpepper

[quote name='Captain Rumble' post='749569' date='Feb 18 2010, 12:38 PM']Go on bore me I dont know what these pedels do and it would be nice to experiment. ok I guess I do know what a tuner does[/quote]

Well the Malekko is a high quality handmade analog delay. Has a lovely warm sound with great delay length for an analog.

The rotovibe is a univibe/chorus pedal that has a treadle like a wah. The sound can go between a nice watery shimmer to deep chorus and the univibe side is a vibrato type sound - on guitar think David Gilmour. Works nice with bass too.

The valcoder is a tiny pedal that is an analog tremolo. It wont do the choppy digital tremolo sound found on a TR-2 but more like the old tremolo switches on vintage amps. A great pedal, works really nice with the rotovibe.

A lot of the pedals have demo's on youtube but mostly with guitars rather than bass.

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='absolutpepper' post='749737' date='Feb 18 2010, 02:29 PM']Well the Malekko is a high quality handmade analog delay. Has a lovely warm sound with great delay length for an analog.

The rotovibe is a univibe/chorus pedal that has a treadle like a wah. The sound can go between a nice watery shimmer to deep chorus and the univibe side is a vibrato type sound - on guitar think David Gilmour. Works nice with bass too.

The valcoder is a tiny pedal that is an analog tremolo. It wont do the choppy digital tremolo sound found on a TR-2 but more like the old tremolo switches on vintage amps. A great pedal, works really nice with the rotovibe.

A lot of the pedals have demo's on youtube but mostly with guitars rather than bass.

Cheers

Chris[/quote]
Thanks for that

• 1 year later...