Why become a member? ×

Spector Legend Classic 4*SOLD

kets

Evening Folks,

Up for sale is my Spector Legend Classic 4 bass in see through black with quilted top and bolt on neck. It has the Spector tonepump Jr (I think) and is the model with the EMG SSD pickups. It's in fairly good nick and plays well, having been set up recently and restrung with a set of Rotosound's. There a few marks on the back, but nothing too bad ( I think I'll try and Polish them out). It's a great player, with the classic Spector body shape and has a great range of sounds.

The only reason it's up for sale is I'm looking to sell this and a Yamaha fretless 5 to fund a fretted 5 string of some sort, so no trade offers on this one please.

I've priced it at £175, which will include UK P & P. Any questions please ask.

Kets

[attachment=42815:049.JPG][attachment=42813:047.JPG][attachment=42812:046.JPG]

Edited by kets

this may seem an odd response but I recently tried to sell a 5 string version of this bass for £185 (didn't have as nice figuring as yours)...luckily I took it with me to a music shop and out of interest asked how much I'd get in part exchange on a new bass...in short I was given £250.00 trade and told they would sell it on at £370.00 (this is Andertons in Guildford). If you are buying new it might be worth checking out the trade in value as it may be more than you're asking here.

Otherwise bargain price for a great bass!

Good luck with your sale.

[quote name='MartyBRebelMC' post='747755' date='Feb 16 2010, 09:29 PM']this may seem an odd response but I recently tried to sell a 5 string version of this bass for £185 (didn't have as nice figuring as yours)...luckily I took it with me to a music shop and out of interest asked how much I'd get in part exchange on a new bass...in short I was given £250.00 trade and told they would sell it on at £370.00 (this is Andertons in Guildford). If you are buying new it might be worth checking out the trade in value as it may be more than you're asking here.

Otherwise bargain price for a great bass!

Good luck with your sale.[/quote]

That's interesting, I've always just assumed that trade-in's at music shops were a waste of time, with pitiful prices offered.

Anyway's it's all academic now, 'cos I've just had a PM from someone saying he's taking it. Not bad for less than 4 hours!

Kets

Sorry merello, but I blame Basschat.

Previous to joining, I'd owned the same 3 basses for about the past 12-16 years. however since joining I have the urge to jump from one to another like a cat on a hot tin roof! My missus groans everytime she see's me on basschat now!

Anyway there's nothing wrong with Jazzes... :)

Kets

[quote name='kets' post='747812' date='Feb 16 2010, 10:18 PM']Sorry merello, but I blame Basschat.

Previous to joining, I'd owned the same 3 basses for about the past 12-16 years. however since joining I have the urge to jump from one to another like a cat on a hot tin roof! My missus groans everytime she see's me on basschat now!

Anyway there's nothing wrong with Jazzes... :rolleyes:

Kets[/quote]
Absolutely not :lol:

Congrats on the sale, I'm sure my Precision will be gone soon :)