Why become a member? ×

Korg Toneworks AX10B..

Bassulike66

Korg Toneworks AX10B....Does anyone use one of these fella's, and if so, what are they like???

I currently use a Behringer V amp, and a Line 6 floor bass pod, (but not at the same time). In my opinion the V amp knocks the line 6 into next week..but the shape looks cack!!

I did have the rack mount version of the Behringer, but in a live situation it could only be used with a midi pedal the size of Russia!!... so it had to go in favour of the floor mount version.

The Line 6 does'nt have enough range on it for me, the only thing it has going for it is, it's brand new, never been gigged and is probably gonna' be Ebay fodder lol.

Anyway, back to my original question, any advice on the Korg would be much appreciated... :)

[quote name='M4L666' post='746864' date='Feb 16 2010, 09:05 AM']The Bass Floor POD was pretty weak. Try the Bass PODXT or the PODX3 too, (or indeed the Live versions) they are really good.

BTW, that's a sexy sexy rig.[/quote]

I did consider the other pods..but once bitten..etc etc, just might check em' out on youtube though.

And i bet you say that about all the boys rigs..lol :) ....Cheers

Edited by Bassulike66