Why become a member? ×

BIG RIG for Little Money ???

BIG.J

Thinking of going Lightweight?

This rig is amaizing and will shake any house down. Looking at going for a lightweight setup, Not sure i will get that lovely bottom end rumble this baby can produce. Its the best sounding setup i have ever had.

Peavey Mega Bass head =

VG-EC, digital bass system, 2 space rack mountable, bi-ampable, 200 watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 7-band EQ, built in chorus with rate and depth controls, punch and bright switches, 1/4" and XLR inputs, pre-gain and pre-EQ, controls, post high and low volumes, full range volume, footswitch jack (NO FOOTSWITCH), two 1/4" outputs for high and low (speaker jacks), two balanced XLR preamp outputs (one for high and low), 1/4" preamp out and power amp in jacks, versatile head!

Peavey 215 BW 4ohm 400w Cab =

2 x Peavey Black widdows (8ohms) - Wired to single jack giving 4ohms. (42" tall, 25 1/2" wide and 14 1/2" deep)

All in perfect working order and any trial welcome. Condition is pretty good, Just gigged with a few scuffs to the cab getting it in and out of the boot.

$$$$$$$SOLD$$$$$$$$$$$

Cheers

Justin.

Amp & Cab are the same models as those in pics, I will take some photo's ASAP or text you a picture off my phone.

Edited by BIG.J

• 2 weeks later...