Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

EHX Memory Toy, MXR Microamp ENDED

ase_one23

Just got a present of a memory toy (wow, someone buying me something useful!) and have played about with it for a few days but not sure i can find a use for it, the delay's a wee bit dark for my liking, i really only want a wee bit of slapback or echo. boxed, used 3 times in bedroom, NOW ON THE BAY

Also got my old MXR microamp, still boxed, gigged well, few dings and marks, plus a dot from a marker pen so i knew where it should be set! £38 SOLD

i'd really prefer a trade on these, on the lookout for a decent overdrive to add a bit of grind to my sound preferably

Edited by ase_one23

[quote name='ase_one23' post='742124' date='Feb 11 2010, 02:32 PM']Just got a present of a memory toy (wow, someone buying me something useful!) and have played about with it for a few days but not sure i can find a use for it, the delay's a wee bit dark for my liking, i really only want a wee bit of slapback or echo.

ideally i'd like a trade on this for something like that, a vintagey echo, not necessarily an expensive one, i quite like the look of the wee danelectros (plus a bit of cash my way)! will get pics up tonight if anyone's interested but it's basically brand new in the box with all the wrappings and leaftlets etc!!![/quote]
if its to dark i think you'd want to stay away from the vintage delay sounds.

• 2 weeks later...