Why become a member? ×

Pedaltrain Jr & Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2

PauBass

I want to install a VodooLab Pedal Power 2 underneath my Pedaltrain Junior. The only way to do it is by drilling two wholes on the back plate of the board so I can access the power inputs.
Does anyone know where can I take it to have it drilled? Would it be expensive?

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='alexharvay' post='741732' date='Feb 11 2010, 08:54 AM']I've just posted this picture on the pedal boards thread. I think this is a good solution:

[/quote]

Wow, good work there.

How do you access the main power inputs? The ones at the back of the power supply?

[quote name='alexharvay' post='741752' date='Feb 11 2010, 09:16 AM']Oh wait a minute, don't they have plastic covers on the front that you can remove and get in that way?[/quote]

The new ones, yes, but mine is an older model and doesn't have them :)

I need to find someone or a place that can do this for me but I have no idea who does this kind of things.

From what I've read the new ones come with the brackets as well. It may be worth sending PT an email to see if they can send you any. The only problem I can see after that is whether the older boards are angled enough for the power supply to fit underneath with the brackets. PT may have altered the newer boards to accommodate the PP2. Good luck.