Why become a member? ×

Sat 6th Feb: Jellied Reels Barn Dance. Coaley nr Stroud.

OldGit

First Saturday in Feb? Must be time for the Jellied Reels rocky Ceilidh / Barn Dance band's annual Save the Children fundraiser ...
10th year running .. give me a shout if you can come ..

Sat Feb 6th 2010: Coaley Ceilidh X : Coaley Village Hall, Gloucestershire, near Stroud. GL11 5ED
Real Ale Bar. Food. Our ninth consecutive year at this event. It's a fundraiser for Save the Children, Gloucestershire.
Tickets (£8.50 inc. food) and info from Pat Hogg: 01453 545 212

[url="http://www.jellied-reels.co.uk/gigs.htm"]http://www.jellied-reels.co.uk/gigs.htm[/url]

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='urb' post='735826' date='Feb 5 2010, 09:10 AM']Hey - I'm from Stroud...! Sadly I live in London so I won't be at this gig - but Stroud is ace - hope the gig goes well, sounds like a worthy/fun night out.

Cheers

Mike[/quote]

Thanks Mike,
I like Stroud. May even retire there .. love those hippy ley lines :)

Tenth year running they have booked us for this one in Coaley :rolleyes: Must be doing something right and the gig organiser is a dream. Everything is perfectly well organised, makes loads of monet for Save the Children and we get tea coffee and choccy biscuits when setting up and sound checking :lol:

We even had a full house last year when the snow was up to the eves in the village and we had to take overnight survival stuff as the weather men were promising -17C ..
We thought it would be sparsely attended but it was heaving :lol: and we got home OK :lol:

It's not the famous Stroud Ceilidh (same night but what the hey) ...