Why become a member? ×

4U Shock Mounted Flight Case

Hey fellow basschatters,

I have a 4U shock mounted case for sale £80 or trade, i am looking for a 2U shock mounted flight case the same design as my curent 4u case with some cash which we can sort out via pm etc :)

Theres a few scratches on the outside of the case from use. Nothing Major at all. Theyr all very small. Ill give the case a clean before you take it off my hands. This case is quite big! its slightly shorter than it is wide so id say that its about 18" deep (when the ends have been taken off) as its a 19" standard case, although i havent measured it. This case will survive almost anything! Feel free to ask any questions! :rolleyes: i would prefer this to be picked up. thanks

here is a picture of the case to give you an idea of the shock mounting that it has etc

Edited by howieee

Been looking for one of these. How much for shipping? - What brand/quality is this?

[quote name='howieee' post='728692' date='Jan 29 2010, 01:42 PM']Hey fellow basschatters,

I have a 4U shock mounted case for sale £80 or trade, i am looking for a 2U shock mounted flight case the same design as my curent 4u case with some cash which we can sort out via pm etc :)

Theres a few scratches on the outside of the case from use. Nothing Major at all. Theyr all very small. Ill give the case a clean before you take it off my hands. This case is quite big! its slightly shorter than it is wide so id say that its about 18" deep (when the ends have been taken off) as its a 19" standard case, although i havent measured it. This case will survive almost anything! Feel free to ask any questions! :rolleyes: i would prefer this to be picked up. thanks

here is a picture of the case to give you an idea of the shock mounting that it has etc[/quote]

[quote name='bigjohn' post='729062' date='Jan 29 2010, 06:55 PM']I'm in the market for a 4U. I'm thinking of sticking plastic though. It's rare my gear gets moved by anyone but me and it's house > taxi boot > gig > taxi boot > house.

Though I suppose the taxi might crash :)

How heavy is this?[/quote]

the case itself weighs 22kilos lol. but your gear will survive a nuclear attack! lol

[quote name='chriswilliams666' post='729015' date='Jan 29 2010, 06:01 PM']Been looking for one of these. How much for shipping? - What brand/quality is this?[/quote]

i cant remember brand. but its a top quality flight case! as for shipping. if you want it shipped, find a courier and price and then ill do that.