Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN: Marshall MB30 practice amp

BottomEndian

I haven't fired this thing up for months: two young kids in bed means POD + headphones all the way when it comes to practice. So it's gotta go.

It's a nice and simple practice amp, 30W into a 10" speaker. The manual's [url="http://www.marshallamps.com/downloads/files/MB15_30hbk.pdf"]online at the Marshall website[/url], but there's not much you need to know. It's got two channels: modern (clean) and classic (crunchy), and they're footswitchable... but there's no footswitch included. There's a (functional) compressor and a slightly odd but rather effective EQ: the treble and bass controls are as normal, and then there's a "voice" selector and level control, which offers three different mid voicings. A bit odd, but there's something in there for everyone. Other features: CD In jack (for playing along), Line Out, Headphones Out and a send/return FX loop.

In VGC; had it since new, and it's only had light home use. Only blemish is that the covering material (tolex-y stuff) has come away slightly down one join on the back, as you can see in the pictures. Don't know when it developed that, which just goes to show how little it bothers me. :) Oh, and the metal grille on the front is slightly lop-sided along the top (slopes down from right to left).

[s]Looking for [b]£50 delivered[/b] in the UK.[/s] [b]WITHDRAWN[/b]: I've found a use for it!

Edited by BottomEndian