Why become a member? ×

TAKEN Various Guitar Books (all skinny 6 string ones sorry)

paganskins

Following a clear-out I've put a load of books up on ebay, these are the [url="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/paganskins/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686"]remaining ones[/url] on their second 30 day listing and obviously not going anywhere.

If any grab your fancy I'd be happy to part with them for the cost of P&P, say £2 a book and any further ones at a £1.

Edited by paganskins

[quote name='paganskins' post='729823' date='Jan 30 2010, 04:15 PM']Say a fiver to cover the postage, £2 for the first, £1ea for rest[/quote]

My cousin is learning guitar, these will do nicely for him.

PM me you paypal details, and I'll send the payment now - send the books any time you like in the next week.

All the best

Mr Marlin

[quote name='paganskins' post='729823' date='Jan 30 2010, 04:15 PM']Say a fiver to cover the postage, £2 for the first, £1ea for rest[/quote]

My cousin is learning guitar, these will do nicely for him.

PM me you paypal details, and I'll send the payment now - send the books any time you like in the next week.

All the best

Mr Marlin

[quote name='The Marlin' post='731064' date='Jan 31 2010, 08:49 PM']My cousin is learning guitar, these will do nicely for him.

All the best

Mr Marlin[/quote]

Details en route