Why become a member? ×

Update Wood & Tronics Single Cut Aqua black/green AAAAA Quilt

martysprior

For Sale Chronos Klimt 5 String from Wood&Tronics. This bass features an unbelievable AAAAA quilted Poplar top with a unique Aqua/Black finish over an American Walnut body. There is a custom "W" logo on the 12th fret which gives the bass a very classy understated look that is further enhanced by the satin finish. The electronics feature the new custom Wood & Tronics /Kent Armstrong custom dual coils with ebony pickup covers and the new Nordstrand 3 band preamp with active/passive switching and passive tone control. Tonally this bass just sings, the 60's pickup placing makes the tone harmonically rich and full, yet clear and defined. The banjo frets and comfortable neck profile allow fast playing and ease of movement around the neck and smooth note delivery. Another outstanding unique bass from this world class company that sets the standard for others to follow.

Chronos "Klimt" - 5 String

SCALE LENGTH: 34 Inches

BODYWOOD: American Walnut

TOPWOOD: AAAAA quilted Poplar with aqua/black tint (£500 option)

NECK WOODS: 3-piece Maple/Ash

FINGERBOARD: Ebony

FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Custom 12th Fret inlay, side dots in brass

FRETS: 24 Mandolin, for fast and easy action

RAMP FITTED (REMOVABLE) Made of solid ebony

PICKUPS: Custom Armstrong Dual Coil

PICKUPS POSITIONING: '60s Fender Jazz

ELECTRONICS: New Nordstrand 2 band preamp with active/passive switching and passive tone control (£150 option)

TUNERS: Hipshot Ultalight in black

BRIDGE: ETS in Black

KNOBS; EBONY (£50 option)

FINISH: Satin

PRICE - Cost new over £3000 open to genuine, sensible offers only. Currently owned by a professional UK bass player - private sale.

Super slick bass, gorgeous sound both passive and active, whether in single or dual coil modes, really zingy slap sound if required. Ultra quite circuit
,tried everything under the sun before purchasing her, this really is a fantastic instrument and really do not want to sell her.

Call 07535 150929 07535 150929 or email [email protected] for further information and extra pictures if required.

[i]Price now open to offers paid over £3000 (pounds) six months ago new from Bass Direct. [/i]

[quote name='martysprior' post='723475' date='Jan 24 2010, 08:07 PM']For Sale Chronos Klimt 5 String from Wood&Tronics. This bass features an unbelievable AAAAA quilted Poplar top with a unique Aqua/Black finish over an American Walnut body. There is a custom "W" logo on the 12th fret which gives the bass a very classy understated look that is further enhanced by the satin finish. The electronics feature the new custom Wood & Tronics /Kent Armstrong custom dual coils with ebony pickup covers and the new Nordstrand 3 band preamp with active/passive switching and passive tone control. Tonally this bass just sings, the 60's pickup placing makes the tone harmonically rich and full, yet clear and defined. The banjo frets and comfortable neck profile allow fast playing and ease of movement around the neck and smooth note delivery. Another outstanding unique bass from this world class company that sets the standard for others to follow.

Chronos "Klimt" - 5 String

SCALE LENGTH: 34 Inches

BODYWOOD: American Walnut

TOPWOOD: AAAAA quilted Poplar with aqua/black tint (£500 option)

NECK WOODS: 3-piece Maple/Ash

FINGERBOARD: Ebony

FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Custom 12th Fret inlay, side dots in brass

FRETS: 24 Mandolin, for fast and easy action

RAMP FITTED (REMOVABLE) Made of solid ebony

PICKUPS: Custom Armstrong Dual Coil

PICKUPS POSITIONING: '60s Fender Jazz

ELECTRONICS: New Nordstrand 2 band preamp with active/passive switching and passive tone control (£150 option)

TUNERS: Hipshot Ultalight in black

BRIDGE: ETS in Black

KNOBS; EBONY (£50 option)

FINISH: Satin

PRICE - Cost new over £3000 open to genuine, sensible offers only. Currently owned by a professional UK bass player - private sale.

Super slick bass, gorgeous sound both passive and active, whether in single or dual coil modes, really zingy slap sound if required. Ultra quite circuit
,tried everything under the sun before purchasing her, this really is a fantastic instrument and really do not want to sell her.

Call 07535 150929 07535 150929 or email [email protected] for further information and extra pictures if required.

[i]Price now £2300 for quick sale, paid over £3000 (pounds) six months ago new from Bass Direct. [/i][/quote]

Gorgeous looking bass. I remember Enrico sent me pics of this one when they were just finishing it up. I have no doubt this plays as amazingly as my own Klimt does. Few people who've played these basses have not come away absolutely in awe of their sound, playability and craftsmanship.

Anyone who is reading this and is tempted, at least get in touch with Marty and check it out for yourself.

Mark

Hi there bass chat guys and girls!! My WT Chronos thats up for sale. Would consider part ex but only the following;

1960's, 70's Jazz Basses Original USA models

4 or 5 string Alleva Coppolo's any condition

4 or 5 string Celinder J Update Model any condition.

Mobile number is 07535 150929 or 07897671715 or email [email protected] ANYTIME

This WT Chronos Klimt bass cost me over £3000 just under 6 months ago, which is still in mint condition. Anyone who is serious about their sound and tone should check these basses