Why become a member? ×

Thunderbird Pro

jezzaboy

Rodney, you plonker!!

Well I`m a plonker. Having owned a thunderbird in the past, I thought I could live with it and gave into GAS and bought a Pro in black. It`s a cracking bass and looks the biz but having gave it a good workout at a rehersal last night, it`s not for me. I just can`t get it to sit comftorably. As much as I want to keep it, I know that it will sit there doing nothing.

The bass is as new, not a mark on it. I have fitted a strap button on the back and as anyone with one will tell you, it cures the neckdive. It has a set of Rotosound Jazz flatwounds fitted and I will throw in the oriiginal strings. I got the bass from Thomann and payed £300 for it and the strings cost £27 so I reckon that £240 is a fair price for an as new, only been out to one rehersal bass.

It`s collection from Paisley or I could meet you somewhere not too far away. Photo is stock as camera is goosed.

[attachment=40833:xl__ebtptbbh1_1_.jpg]

Right, I`m away to sit in the corner!

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Had another play of this yesterday as I thought I was being a bit hasty. Nah, still cant get on with it so if anyone wants to swap for cash, a Jazz or an Ibby of some kind, 4 string only, gives a shout. Local only or within driving distance.

Cheers
Jez