Why become a member? ×

GONE/SOLD FT/FS Squire Vintage Modified Jazz Bass Fretless

paganskins

Not had this long, it was 2nd hand from another basschatter but a change of musical circumstances has me needing an electric guitar. Before putting it up for sale I thought it worth seeing if anyone had an electric they'd be interested in exchanging, cash can be added either side to balance things up.
It's in VGC, there's the usual snail trails from roundwounds and a very small chip (1mm ish) on the corner of the neck pocket. I'll post some pics later on tonight or this weekend.
I'm in South Wales and it's probably best to meet rather than post unless you've got something I'm really interested in.
Guitar wise I usually favour set neck gibson types, quite fancy a semi and would be very interested in a Gordon and Smith.
I think there are a couple of these already up for sale but if anyone is interested in buying say £150 firm with gigbag, a new set of flats and an older set of rounds.

Edited by paganskins

[quote name='wrinkleygit' post='721487' date='Jan 22 2010, 06:19 PM']How about a '93 Patrick Eggle Berlin pro in excellent cond with orig case & paperwork,you would need to add a fair amount of cash tho, located close to junc 28,m5 if youre interested, mike b.[/quote]

Don't think I've got the funds for that but thanks anyway