Why become a member? ×

To Buy or Not

Oggy

I’ve spotted a Medium Scale JB that I’m interested in buying on the following web site [topic="0"]http://www.guitaremporium.co.uk/[/topic] , I couldn’t find a physical address for them on the site – that worries me a tad as I would have liked to do the touchy feely thing before making a purchase.

Question for all you Basschat pro’s. Has anyone out there used this site to buy anything and did it go well? I’d really appreciate a bit of feedback before I do something stupid and part with the ‘hard earned’.

Malcolm, Mr Guitar Emporium, operates out of his house in SW London. ( I think he has a relationship with a shop near there too ), and was happy for me to go and meet him there to hand over the cash and pickup my luverly MIJ P. Nice guy to deal with too. Just drop him an email ( and be prepared to wait a day or two )

Thanks for your input Chaps, appreciated :) .

I'll email Malcom and see where it goes.

While I'm on - Has anyone out there tried / played a 'Medium Scale J/B'? Just thought I'd ask the question.......

I/m not sure how this Bump thing works but "Bump Bump Bump" anyway.