Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ibanez AGB200 hollowbody for sale £290 ono

cammymaxwellbass

Hi there, I'm selling my very new, little used hollowbody Ibanez.

Condition is excellent except for one small mark (see image) which is hardly noticable from any reasonable distance, also usually covered by right aarm when playing, so only a very small cosmetic thing.

I'll supply it with am as new Fender tweed case (one of the only soft cases it fits in), a used rotosound felt strap, and the original D'Addario roudwound strings - I've put brand new Rotosound flats on it.

A great little short scale vintage style bass, not the most flexible instrument but great for what it does - mainly old school soul, blues, jazz and R n B - has an old P bass vibe to it at times.

Only selling due to an endorsement with another company. Full spec & info here: [url="http://www.ibanez.com/HollowBodyGuitars/model-AGB200"]AGB200 spec[/url]
its the transparent brown finish not ivory.

Questions welcome, looking for £290 as its so new & and includes extras it didn't come with.

Cheers,
Cameron

[attachment=40514:body.JPG]
[attachment=40515:flat.JPG]
[attachment=40516:headstock.JPG]
[attachment=40517:mark.JPG]
[attachment=40518:overall.JPG]

Edited by cammymaxwellbass

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='722733' date='Jan 24 2010, 12:06 AM']What's your location?[/quote]

Hey man, I'm living in Glasgow at the moment. happy to sort something out with postage though and down in London every so often - next down in mid Feb if any of thats any use to you?
Ta,
Cameron