Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trace Elliot Dual Compressor + PSU

Merton

For Sale - Trace Elliot Dual Compressor pedal. I got this 2nd hand in about 1997 and used it religiously for about 6 years before it got relegated to the "might use at some point again" box coz I bought an amp with an onboard compressor. It's stayed there ever since and I've clung onto it as I love it to bits, but in reality it really ain't going to be coming out any time soon. There's no room on my pedalboard for it, I don't need it live, can't see me being in the studio for a long time and if I were we'd use something far more "studio quality".

It comes with an 18V PSU, replaced by TE when I first got it as the original unit was faulty. I've never run it with batteries but I'm sure you could if you wanted to. Condition is OK, nothing special but given its age and use it's no surprise really. These were built like tanks though so although it may be scuffed it's still in fine condition electronically and still worked perfectly when I played around with it around Christmas.

I might have the original box somewhere but no idea where I'd find it tbh, but it will be well packaged for shipping to the UK. Pics to follow in the week - it's in the band's lockup and I can't get to it til Tuesday at the earliest I'm afraid.

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

EDIT: oh, and I have a [color="#FFFFFF"]Behringer Overdrive[/color] pedal FS too, for a fiver plus postage :)

Edited by Merton

[quote name='cm261' post='714832' date='Jan 16 2010, 01:58 PM']If that's the purple BOD100 or similar then it's actually a pretty decent overdrive pedal, including a blend knob. Bargain for a fiver.[/quote] That's the one!

Pictures as promised:

[attachment=40386:tecomp.JPG]

[attachment=40387:te.JPG]

[attachment=40388:comp.JPG]

[attachment=40389:teunder.JPG]

And the OD:

[attachment=40390:od.JPG]

[attachment=40391:odcontrols.JPG]

Edited by Merton

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trace-Elliot-Dual-Compressor-pedal-PSU_W0QQitemZ290393075651QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Outboards_Effects_MJ?hash=item439cc6afc3"]EBAY[/url] bump and BC/FB-only price reduction to £75 shipped to the UK.

• 2 weeks later...