Why become a member? ×

SOLD MEGA cheap Eminence Delta-loaded 15" cab! £60!

Moos3h

Hi all,

Well, did some snooping around for a deal on a cab for a friend, agonised over a few options involving my own gear and eventually got something only the find out it's no longer needed! C'est la vie!

So, here we have a VERY battle-scarred 15" Cabinet which I purchased (I don't mind saying) for £80 from The Music Department in St Albans just before Christmas. The speaker went, so has been replaced with an Eminence Delta 15 LF 400w 8 Ohm job and it sounds MASSIVE. The cab is thought to have originally been a Trace Elliot one, but there's no way to prove that. It's rugged looking to say the least, but VERY solid, VERY functional and it really does sound superb! Speakon connectors x 2 and rubber feet. On the underneath there is some 'Property of blah blah blah' information written on, but I checked this with the shop (and have been shopping there years) and it was that owner that part-ex'd it. You could paint over it, or just ignore it as it's on the bottom!

I'm looking for £60 which is less than I paid for the Speaker, but I just don't have the room to store it.

Collection only from St Albans / Stevenage or meetup on my travels for petrol costs?

Cheers,
James

Edited by Moos3h

If sale falls thru please consider me as first dibs on resale....
Cheers Andy

[quote name='Moos3h' post='712868' date='Jan 14 2010, 06:48 PM']Hi all,

Well, did some snooping around for a deal on a cab for a friend, agonised over a few options involving my own gear and eventually got something only the find out it's no longer needed! C'est la vie!

So, here we have a VERY battle-scarred 15" Cabinet which I purchased (I don't mind saying) for £80 from The Music Department in St Albans just before Christmas. The speaker went, so has been replaced with an Eminence Delta 15 LF 400w 8 Ohm job and it sounds MASSIVE. The cab is thought to have originally been a Trace Elliot one, but there's no way to prove that. It's rugged looking to say the least, but VERY solid, VERY functional and it really does sound superb! Speakon connectors x 2 and rubber feet. On the underneath there is some 'Property of blah blah blah' information written on, but I checked this with the shop (and have been shopping there years) and it was that owner that part-ex'd it. You could paint over it, or just ignore it as it's on the bottom!

I'm looking for £60 which is less than I paid for the Speaker, but I just don't have the room to store it.

Collection only from St Albans / Stevenage or meetup on my travels for petrol costs?

Cheers,
James[/quote]

[quote name='Moos3h' post='716619' date='Jan 18 2010, 02:22 PM']SOLD! Thanks[/quote]

Hey James.

I tried the cab out tonight - great sound. It works really well with my 2x10 - balances nicely, adds volume, and adds that bit of weight to the bottom end that I was missing...

In fact, I was a bit surprised at how good it sounded just by itself...

A great deal - thanks very much. (I've even worked out how to get it in the boot of my car without dismantling the floor!)

Alan