Why become a member? ×

Music/Bass/Comedy DVDs

Just getting rid of some DVDs that I haven't watched in a while.

They're all in great condition, only being played a few times.

[b]Flea, Instructional DVD for Bass - Adventures in Spontaneous Jamming and Techniques[/b]

Great instructional DVD that teaches you some early RHCP licks, as well as some of Flea's techniques. Plus you get to see some awesome jamming with him and Chad Smith from RHCP, as well as some insightful interview footage with River Phoenix.

[b]Primus - Animals Should Not Try to Act like People[/b]

Awesome and hilarious DVD/CD combo, with all Primus' videos, as well as two hours of extras including live performances, documentaries and some interesting insights into Les Claypool's basses.

[b]Joe Satriani - Live in San Fransisco[/b]

Two disks of Joe Satriani's virtuoso guitar work. A must have for Stu Hamm fans - he's really on top form on this DVD, and his bass solos are really impressive!

[b]G3 - Live in Denver[/b]

Featuring sets from Joe Satriani, Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai, as well the three of them jamming to some awesome covers. Great DVD with plenty of extras too!

[b]Black Books, Series 1-3[/b] (Not the box set, individual series on separate disks)

Probably one of my favourite recent comedy series. Every episode is so funny. Featuring Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey and Tamsin Greig.

[b]Rush - Rush in Rio
[/b]
Awesome live DVD that showcases Geddy Lee's incredible playing!

How does £4 each for single DVDs sound, and £5 for doubles, plus postage? I'll do discount for multi-buys etc. All prices are open to negotiation, just drop me a PM.

Cheers.
PJ

Edited by Pearl_Jammin

• 4 weeks later...