Why become a member? ×

Warwick 411 / 115 Pro

Johnzy

Hi guys
I need to get rid of my monster warwick cabinets, am moving into a new flat with my girlfriend and there is little room for gear. plus i rarely use them now i am sessioning and not touring.
I have one warwick 4x10 411 pro cab (which is german made and come with a tweeter!)
and one warwick 1x15 115 pro cab (which is also german made.)

I am looking for roughly £250 for the 4x10 and £200 for the 1x15. these are in A1 condition and the 1x15 has never ever been gigged!!! i will sell both for £400! reasonable travel is included in the price, can go most places in uk from bristol.

I am willing to trade! I am after a second hand fender (pref CIJ or MIA), but open to anything at the moment. been lusting over a 1969 gibson eb-3 recently, but not many people will wanna know!
hope somebody out there is interested in these lovely cabinets, they really do kick arse!!! much better than any current warwick cab (apart from jonas signatures)
PM me
Peace

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah man, she's a babe =] really digging that growl!

I got a trace now, she's f'n stunning :) the combo of that and the warwick is jizzworthy.

anywho, have a bump on me, can't believe this cab is still for sale!! you must be crazy if you're in the market for a new cab not to be looking for one of these. warwick make really good quality cabs, having owned 4 in total now I really mean that.