Why become a member? ×

ALL

jonsparrow91

All of the below were bought out of curiosity and I just don't need them.

EHX Bass Blogger (missing a screw, has velcro rather than rubber feet) - £35 posted
Boss PH3 - £45 posted
Ibanez Weeping Demon (missing a small piece of rubber, makes no difference though) - £55 posted
Danelectro Free Speech Talkbox (I'll clean it before I send) - trade only
Electro Harmonix Bass Big Muff Pi (no box, worn paint) - £35 posted

All are functioning perfectly and are in good condition unless otherwise stated. I can have pics up if they'll help at all.

All are up for trades for other pedals, particularly a delay, looper, octaver, reverb. Specific pedals I'm after are an EHX Knockout Attack Equaliser or a Bassballs. I'm not interested in any distortion, overdrive or fuzz pedals unless they're genuine tube ones (such as the English Muff'n or Hot Tubes).

It's a longshot but you can have the lot for a Classic Vintage Squier.

Basically throw any trades you can think of at me and I'll just say yes or no :) Cheers for reading.

Edited by spaz91

If I see an Octaver or Delay for cheap then I'll give you the price and we'll sort something out :) I am quite fond of the Bass Muff but I got a Russian Muff recently (they similar but NOT the same sound) so I'm just seeing if I can get something of more use.

PMs replied to I think. PRICES ARE FIXED, NO HAGGLING. I'm far more lenient with trades though.

Here's a few things I'm interested in:

ALL EHX pedals, apart from: Any of the muffs, Bass Blogger, Worm, QTron.
A decent* Octaver.
A decent Delay/Looper.

I WILL TRADE ALL THE PEDALS IN THE ORIGINAL POST FOR A BASS MICROSYNTH.

• 1 month later...