Why become a member? ×

Its Gone!!!!!!

lee650

Hi Everyone
Welcome to the new year!!!!! as a result of too much spending and various things popping up demanding that i throw coloured notes at them, i am putting up for sale my fairly recently aquired USA fretless fender jazz, i did buy this very much on impulse from the very excellent "essential tension" about 6 months ago and i must admit ive barely used it, and try as i might i think that fretless isnt my thing.
It has a gorgeous three tone sunburst alder body and a very nice lined fingerboard (with no string scarring at all, it had flats on it for a long time) it has through stringing and a graphite reinforced maple neck (c shape with a small hint of flame), the build quality on this is fantastic a very solid workhorse, has a very warm sound even with roundwounds and sings lovely. its actually in fantastic condition apart from two scratches on the to[p horn which are only noticable close up
Unfortunately i dont have a hardcase for this anymore, but it will ship very well packed in a warwick premium gigbag, id be looking for £525 (incl delivery) or £500 if you want to pick it up from bolton (near manchester)
Thanks guys and gals - lee :)
Ps - i did originally intend to trade this, if you have a fender marcus miller, or a musicman stingray and fancy a trade, let me know and ill have a wrestle with my head and heart :rolleyes:

[attachment=39904:P1010003.JPG][attachment=39905:P1050006.JPG][attachment=39906:P1050009.JPG][attach
ment=39907:P1050005.JPG][attachment=39908:P1010002.JPG]

ITS SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!!!!

Edited by lee650

[quote name='spaz91' post='708335' date='Jan 10 2010, 11:03 PM']DO WANT. I don't have a MM but I do have a Fender Jazz V (mex) and an Ibanez ATK300 for p/x.[/quote]

Cheers mate, not really what im looking for, but thanks anyway :)