Why become a member? ×

3 Car Stereos and other Audio bits going for cheap! Kenwood, JVC, Goodmans and Ford!

Hi guys. I'm aware that this looks a bit chavvy and suspicious but these are legit, not stolen or anything

Up for grabs is:

1) KENWOOD KDC-W4531 ----- £45 ONO
- Nice little stereo, probably the best of the bunch. CD Player, Outputs 50W x 4, removable front w/ case, MP3/WMA Playback, all the wiring present and correct, as new condition.

2) GOODMANS GCE-7103 ----- £40 ONO
- Cool headunit, used by me as my main stereo for ages due to good, loud sound, AUX Input, CD Playback, removable front with case, all wiring inc. Condition is good, not perfect, slight wear on the front, but still a nice cheap little head that lets you play from any source with a 3.5mm output.

3) JVC KD-S641 ----- £30 ONO
- CD Playback, nice black front, removable front (no case with this one unfortunately), cool basic stereo if you need something that looks a little fancier that standard. Very good condition, very few marks

4) Ford 5000 RDS ----- £make me an offer, I just want rid
- Not got high hopes for this one, just figured I'd stick it on anyway in case. Double space sized Ford head w/ tape deck, CD Changer Compatible with KA Fascia plate.

I also have a pair of Sony XS-5693 Parcel Shelf Speakers (max rated pwr: 180w / rated pwr: 40w) that I'm open to offers on, they're a nice balanced pair of speakers with a fairly good range and response.

I'd also take offers on my Sub, its a Pioneer TS-WX206A (http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/25/131/201/TS-WX206A/index.html). Built in amplifier, doesnt take up much boot space, very loud and very bassy. These are £200 new (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0002MNX4G/?tag=awtrack1008-21)
I'll take £145 ONO plus P&P

Prices don't include Postage, I'm happy to post any way that you want to pay for. Will take cheque, Paypal, bank transfer for payment, its all good! I think a headunit with Standard Insured Royal Mail postage will be about £12?

MAKE ME OFFERS! Pictures can be sent on request!

Although a Car Stereo is a music playing device - it's not really a musical instrument and thus probably stretching the boundaries of acceptable sales items. I'm gointg to close this and other 'Car Stereo' threads.